Here We Are Again
What is going on my blog reading friends? Here I am, still in Utah since April 19th and loving every minute of being here. Minus the fact I miss Jay tons and my birds and our house (which we've only lived in since last October), things are going pretty great. I've been able to do quite a lot of fun stuff here in Utah! Here's some of what I've been up to....
- Pinterest parties - I was able to host 2 - one in April and one in May
- hanging out with my sister and nephews quite a lot
- working on blogging stuff and a super cool video with my friend Karina
- lunch with friends at some of my favorite restaurants
- going to the Tulip Festival with friends
- working on an order with a friend that required my Cricut.
- visiting former coworkers
- playing Pokemon
- attended Awaken Studios, the Caliente class 2x/wk!
- Target runs
- going to the splash pad and rec center with my nephews
- visiting Gilgal Gardens in SLC
- lots of shopping at Savers and the craft stores
- hanging out with my brother who recently moved to Provo
- getting surgery on a bad toenail
- started participating in Create Club
- switching our car loan to a bank in Utah from Wells Fargo and dropping our interest rate!
- garage sales with my sister on Saturdays
- stocking up on Bath & Body Works soaps
- Red Butte gardens with my parents
- spending time with Tony's cousins
- happy hour drinks at Sonic
- buying inexpensive gas at Costco ( & getting my own membership! )
- eating yummy food my sister makes
- Peruvian food
As you can tell, I have *a lot* of blogging to catch up on but as I do I will be sure to drop links in here.
I drive back to Ridgecrest on June 1st and will be there for a week or two (still dog-sitting and taking the pups with me) but will be bringing them back to Utah at some point. Fun times!