...by not 1 but 2 girls online, I had to get this up as a blog post and it is way overdue! I was nominated for the
The award has three parts:
- Answer the interview questions from the nominator.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate other blogs that are just getting started.
Here is my interview:
- How long have you been blogging and why did you get started? I started in 2007 when I moved to AZ. I started it to keep in touch with my family who had moved to Idaho and my friends in California
- What is your favorite recipe of all time? My dad's noodles, meat and veggie dish. I dont know how he makes it, I just know that it is so so good.
- Are you a part of any public groups? I am not sure what a public group is...so probably not.
- What was your favorite show growing up? 3-2-1 Contact on PBS. Shining Time Station, Reading Rainbow, Ghostwriter, Zoom and Bill Nye the Science Guy. Yea..we watched quite a lot of PBS shows
- Do you have a favorite Holiday? If so, what do you like to do during that holiday? Christmas and my birthday - which I consider my own personal holiday. During Christmas I like to shop at the last minute, make Christmas treats, do all things in red and green. Tradition since getting married is to go cut down a Christmas tree which is always an adventure
- Do you have a secret talent that no one really knows about? What is it? I'm not really sure..I feel like an open book
- If you could be any place in the world, where would that be? Anywhere where I have friends or family! So pretty much the west coast. Or Arkansas because my brother lives there and I still claim him as family. Hehe
- What is your favorite app/website? I am thinking of apps I use the most...Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Paper (FB app), Rhonna Designs...fav0rite
- What do you like to write the most about on your blog? I blog about so many things and I love everything I blog about. I think I most enjoy writing about the road trips I go on and what I do and reviews are pretty fun as well
- What is your favorite food to splurge on? snacks for work! That might include granola bars, fruit snacks, Blue Diamond Almonds, cinnamon bears, sour gummy worms...oh yes
- What restaurant do you like the most when you go out to eat? It depends on my mood. Buffet style I love Sweet Tomatoes. I like In N Out - always and forever! Zupas is another favorite but I also like trying new places that I have never been before.
Random facts about me :
- I have wanderlust so bad. I'm super excited that roadtrip season has started again!
- I have never visited the east coast but I think it would be fun to go check it out someday!
- I have never been in a car accident. <knock on wood>
- I have fomo. I try not to let it get to me but sometimes it does.
- I have 5 birds and want to be the 'crazy bird lady' when I get old.
- I have never been on a roller coaster that goes upside down. Just not my thing.
- I grew up in Northern CA and have lived in Oregon, Arizona and currently Utah.
- I am on a computer all day at work and am so happy to come home & be on a computer all night.
- Orange soda is my favorite even though I dont drink soda hardly ever.
- I talk on the phone at work quite a bit but would rather text or email any day!
- I grew up in Yolo County. True story.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blog that presented you this award and link back to their blog (done!)
- Answer the questions asked by your nominator, give 11 random facts about yourself. List 11 questions for your nominees. (done!)
- Nominate several blogs that you feel need the recognition that have fewer than 1000 followers. Contact the blogger to let them know they have been selected by email, commenting on a post, Facebook, etc. (done!)
- Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog. (done!)
Question for my nominees:
- What is your favorite thing to write about?
- Do you have an absolute favorite blog, please share.
- What is one piece of advice you would share with a brand new blogger?
- What is your go to quote?
- Where is your favorite place to be?
- What is your favorite dessert recipe?
- If you could be anything in the world, what would it be?
- Everyone has a "I wish I knew that then" moment, what is yours?
- Who is your idol?
- If you only eat one food item the rest of your life what would it be?
- How long have you been blogging and why did you start?